The Enjoyment of Digital Painting



( Digital Painting by Azmi - 2018 )
  



Topic :
Digital Painting

Title :
The Enjoyment of Digital Painting

Objectives :
1.  To show more or present the sense of art from digital painting
2.  To appreciate people or a moment in digital painting form
3.  To invite another artist or viewers to improve their digital painting skill
Desired Outcomes :
Painting in physical form

Measurement of Success :
Since I usually make a portrait, so I would like to choose teenager around 17 until 25 years old in the big city as my target market. I have been watching their character for a long. Some teenager would not mind spending their money to give something or present for their beloved. They will be looking for a special present when it comes about their anniversary, graduation or birthday event. And a painting with their face as the subject is one of their favorites present. I also counted some Korean fans as my target because they really are loyal and love to buy or collecting some stuff of their idol. 



( an example of photo framed ) 

( an example of photo framed ) 

Komentar

Popular Posts